Monday, April 11, 2005

Alhumdulillah

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? In Allah, then, let believers put their trust. - Surah Aal-e-Imran, ayah 160


I passed my exam. The one I couldn't study for (my sleeping dreams and my waking dreams meshed inextricably into one continuous nightmare.) The one I almost missed because I left home too late to catch the right bus (thank you random stranger who saw me running down the street and gave me a ride to the bus station.) The one I had a splitting headache through (thank you kind invigilator woman for rummaging into your purse and coming up with Panadol Extra, not once but twice. You had a sweet smile.)

Alhumdulillah. Nothing is easy except for what God makes easy. And only He can make what's difficult easy.

---

A wonderful article on adoption.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah, brother! that's great news. especially since I definitely know what you mean about exam stress meshing with sleep and dreams.. one continuous nightmare indeed.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

alhamdullilah and you are right even if we try our best its all upto Allah subhanatal to look upon us and to guide us thru life

7:37 AM  
Blogger yasmine said...

Alhamdulillah, bro. =) Wishing you much success and ease in your studies and career inshaAllah. And may Allah bless those who made the day easy on you as well. Ameem.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Abez said...

SubhanAllah for the wonderfulness of kindness, SubhanAllah for the kindness of random people. :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger karrvakarela said...

Assalamualaikum, sisters,

Jazak Allah for all your kind comments and duas. Without God to guide us we are all truly lost.

And yes, random acts of kindness are wonderful. Insha-Allah, may they happen for you.

5:16 AM  
Blogger knicq said...

Assalam U Alaikum Bro.,

So thass why you were calling me yesterday, while I was on the other line, and kept your phone busy when I was not talking on the other line and calling you back.

Many congratulations, and may Allah grant you many more successes in life, without the headaches and such paraphernalia.

...and hey, you can stop calling me a complete stranger now...that act of random kindness was me trying to make up for scaring you out of your wits a couple of weeks ago...I had a disguise on!

1:00 PM  
Blogger muslim-sisters said...

Assalaamu'alaykum and congratulations!

May Allaah grant you success in all that you do in this world and the next.

R

10:20 PM  
Blogger karrvakarela said...

Assalamualaikum,

Knicq: Jazak Allah, yaar. Truth be told, I knew it was you all along. Nobody else wears pink socks.

R baji: Jazak Allah, dear sister. It means a lot to me that you wrote.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter