Monday, May 08, 2006

Gastronomical Paradox (or Have you had your daily dose of banality today?)

I'm not sure why it is but the more I eat, the more I want to eat. And the less I eat, the more my appetite shrinks. Like if I'm in a rush in the morning and I skip breakfast and work keeps me too busy to have lunch, then it's not like I'll hog at dinner. I'll just have a small something and an orange juice and go to bed. On the other hand, if I eat breakfast, then I start feeling hungry around noon so I have to have lunch which quickly necessitates the need for an afternoon snack in whose wake tiptoes a gigantic dinner like an elephant ballerina and before I know it I'm brushing my teeth trying to imagine all sorts of funky toothpaste flavors, like roast beef or chocolate chip.

Aren't you glad you read this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anjum said...

i think it's because your stomach contracts and expands according to how much you eat..

6:24 PM  
Blogger karrvakarela said...

On a daily basis? Hmm . . .

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter