Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Soulmate

We were having dinner this evening, me and my friends' kids. There are three of them, all between the ages of three and six.

"Are you going to a house with no babies now?" the baby asks me suddenly in the middle of his spinach.

"Yes," I tell him. "In a few days I'll go back home."

"That's OK, baybloo," their mother laughs in the background. "In a little while, KK bhai will have babies of his own."

"Yes," his five-year old brother pipes in. "But first he needs to find someone who can lay the eggs with the babies."

Right.

7 Comments:

Blogger mystic-soul said...

shoooo cutee !!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger baj said...

he's right.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Abez said...

Haha, kids are nuts.

6:11 AM  
Blogger karrvakarela said...

Thanks, all. Yes, we had a good laugh over this.

8:25 PM  
Blogger anuja said...

Hey..

Was just blog-hopping... Came by yours:)

Nice blog!! Very interesting... I must say that kids can utter some really wierd unpredictable stuff sometimes...

Will drop by soon!
Have fun...

9:11 AM  
Blogger karrvakarela said...

Hi Anuja. Thanks for dropping by. Glad you enjoyed reading here.

12:13 AM  
Blogger wendigo said...

thank god for bright kids :)
my 9 year old cousin sent me 5 continuous blank messages on google talk, interrupting me every 2 seconds. when i asked what the hell was up, he said 'mazaa aa raha hai'...

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter