Questions for Waleed
Haan bhai, here are your qoschins:
1. If you could invite any five people in world, from Paris Hilton to the Imam at the Masjid-e-Haram, to your house for dinner, who would they be? And what would you serve?
2. Shakespeare once wrote, "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." How do you feel about red socks?
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. You are a houseguest in the home of a venerable and respected elder. Waking up for Fajr in the morning, you are intrigued by a strange and animal noise coming from the general direction of the living room which you follow only to the discover a precocious five year old grandchild lost in a trance to the dubious enchantments of MTV. Mortally wounded by his misdirected enthusiasm, you ask the child to switch it off and join you for prayer to which he responds with a succinct, "Kith my ath!" Your next move would be?
5. E E Cummings once wrote, "Deeds cannot dream what dreams can do." Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Please explain why.